Moscow Kremlin Tour
Visit the must-see Moscow Kremlin – a fortress in the center of Moscow, once the residence of Tsars and the communist leaders, and now the office of the Russian President. It’s the most beautiful castle in our country and a living textbook of Russian history.
See almost all of the main sights of the city that are not involved in our Moscow Free Tour: ancient cathedrals, the famous Tsar-bell and Tsar-cannon, magnificent palaces of the Russian Emperor and communist strongholds. Feel the power of the Kremlin’s spirit, where historical decisions were made that changed the history of the 20th century.
Choose us for the Kremlin tour – we provide the best service at an affordable price.
On our Moscow Kremlin Tour you’ll see:
- The Senate Palace, the residence of the President
- 15th century Assumption Cathedral, once the main cathedral of Moscow Kingdom
- Archangel Cathedral, the shrine of Tsars
- Ivan the Great Bell Tower
- Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon, two strangest monuments in Moscow
- The Grand Kremlin Palace, the parade residence of the President
Time: 2 PM (not available on Thursdays!)
Price: 39 € / 1550 RUB
Students: 24 € / 950 RUB
Duration: 1.5 hour
Includes: Kremlin tickets, guide
If the guide didn’t give you the ticket – tour will be free for you.
Please contact us +7 495 222 34 66
Booking is not essential! Just come and join the tour!
View Moscow Kremlin Tour Meeting Point in a larger map
DETAILED DIRECTIONS FOR YOUR COMFORT:
1. Get to the Biblioteka imeni Lenina (Lenin’s Library, Red Line) or Alexandrovsky Sad (Alexander Garden, Light Blue Line) metro station.
2. Use any exit.
3. Find the Kutafia Tower of the Kremlin. The guide will wait for you near it.