Moscow Metro Tour
Take our Moscow Metro Tour and discover why our subway is recognized as the most beautiful in the world!
“They used to have palaces for king’s, we are going to build palaces for the people!” said one of the main architects of the Soviet subway. Take a unique chance to see the most inspiring metro stations of the Stalin’s era: Revolution Square, Komsomolskaya, Novoslobodskaya, Mayakovskaya! Our professional guide will orient you through the crazy labirynth of the stations and tranfers)
Look deeper inside the metro legends and learn funny stories! How many babies were born in the Metro? How did the Circle Line appear? Where is the secret Metro-2 located? You’ll definitely have something to tell your friends about!
On our Moscow Metro Tour you’ll see the stations:
- Revolution Square, with magnificent sculptures of the Soviet people
- Kurskaya Station Lobby, the Hall of Fame of the WWII
- Komsomolskaya, with impressive mural mosaics of Russian glorious victories
- Novoslobodskaya, with the stained glass, although under the ground
- Mayakovskaya, the UNESCO World Heritage object
- and many others!..
Time: 4 PM
Price: 24 € / 950 RUB
Students: 14 € / 550 RUB
Duration: 1.5 hour
Includes: metro tickets, guide
If the guide didn’t give you the ticket – tour will be free for you.
Please contact us +7 495 222 34 66
Booking is not essential! Just come and join the tour!
View Moscow Metro Tour Meeting Point in a larger map
DETAILED DIRECTIONS FOR YOUR COMFORT:
1. Get to the Biblioteka imeni Lenina (Lenin’s Library, Red Line) or Alexandrovsky Sad (Alexander Garden, Light Blue Line) metro station.
2. Use any exit.
3. Find the Kutafia Tower of the Kremlin. The guide will wait for you near it.