Moscow Night Tour: Legends, Lights and Soviet Pubs
Moscow streets and sidelanes hide a lot of amazing legends about witches and freemasons, undergrounds and ghosts, whores and famous criminals. Ironically, the most mysterious and romantic region of Moscow – Chistye Prudy and Kitay Gorod – is now the center of the local, non-touristic nightlife.
If you are tired of the official Moscow touristic sights, and want to explore the city off the beaten track – that’s the tour for you! On our Moscow Night Tour you will discover a lot of spooky nighttime stories, see the undress Moscow and experience ‘true’ Moscow nightlife.
On our Moscow Night Tour you’ll discover:
- Russian freemasons’ houses and secret worship places
- Metro-2 and legendary Tram A
- Jacob Bruce, the most famous of Moscow sorcerers
- The true Zero Kilometer of Moscow
- Khitrovka, once the most criminal district of Moscow
- KGB prisons in the center of the city
- ‘Devil’s Place’ on Kulichki, the site of the former pagan temple
Time: 9 PM|
Price: 24 € / 950 RUB
Students: 14 € / 550 RUB
Duration: 2 hours
Includes: guide, tram ticket
Booking is not essential! Just come and join the tour!
View Moscow Night Tour Meeting Point in a larger map
DETAILED DIRECTIONS FOR YOUR COMFORT:
1. Get to the Chistiye Prudy (Red Line) metro station.
2. Use any exit.
3. Find the Monument to Alexander Griboedov. The guide will wait for you near it.