TOURS / SERVICES
BEST KREMLIN TOUR
Just 45 € - the best price for the best Kremlin Tour in Moscow
Didn't book hotel yet?
Biggest Privet hostel in Europe Privet Hostel starting from 12 eu/ day!
...Also in Petersburg!
Moscow for Dummies
Whether it’s your first visit to Moscow or you have already been here many times — it’s the must-visit tour. Our charming guides will show you all the major sights of the city, and tell lots of amazing insider’s stories. Moscow for Dummies Tour designed to make your Moscow experience unique and make you feel the lifestyle and the atmosphere of our mysterious city.
- Red Square, the very heart of the city.
- St. Basil’s Cathedral, the iconic symbol of Moscow.
- GUM, beautiful shopping mall with the fascinating history.
- Lenin’s Mausoleum, which keeps the mummy of one of the most important political figures in the world history.
- Moscow Hotel from the famous Stolichnaya Vodka cover.
- See the ceremony of the Changing of Guards in the Alexander Garden.
- The guide will teach you how to properly throw coins for a good luck in the Ruins Grotto.
- Christ the Savior Cathedral, the highest Orthodox church in the world.
- Peter the Great, the most controversial monument in Moscow.
Duration: 3 hours walking tour.
Includes: pick-up from your hotel, professional guide.
Pls call 10AM-10PM or e-mail us
Book FREE Tour now
"A very enjoybale day in Moscow. We had a very nice and knowledgeable guide Anastasia.(Nastia) She was very passionate about the City and we learnt so much in our brief four hours walk with her! Certainly this walking tour added a lot of value to our Moscow Holiday. A great idea to educate visitors about Russia and Moscow. The group was intimate enough to ask questions and stop for snacks etc..we thoriughly enjoyed it and would highly reccomend it.Carry on doing a great job!"
"I really enjoyed the tour, it was a great experience, very informative and fun. I will definitely tell everybody about that tour, keep it it is a fantastic idea!"
"Sorry I do not remember the names :( ... They were very talkative and very into everything. I think they both really love the city, and they made me feel like this to. They knew much about History, which was very informative! Great guides!!!"
"We partook of the fantastic Petersburg Free Tour. Due to our timing during the low season (shockingly not everyone is flocking to Moscow while the average temperature is 15F), it ended up being just us and Sonia, the afore-mentioned super-guide. She quickly ascertained the limited scope of our wanderings.."