TOURS / SERVICES
BEST KREMLIN TOUR
Just 45 € - the best price for the best Kremlin Tour in Moscow
...Also in Petersburg!
Alternative Moscow TourA short walk from Red square and St. Basil's cathedral and you will find yourself in a neighborhood full of mystery, urban legends and myths. You will see how Moscow looked like in the nineteenth century, take a ride on a historic tram and listen to amazing stories about ghosts, famous criminals and eccentric merchants. If you want to understand the local culture, then experience it yourself. Moscow off the beaten track is one of the best ways to do it. You will see:
- St. John's hill, a quiet place in the city center with a pre-revolutionary spirit
- Khokhlovka, Russian hipsters and street art
- Khitrovka, the most terrifying neighborhood of Moscow in the nineteenth century: criminals, brothels and alcohol
- Zamoskvorechie, beautiful streets and lanes full of legends and love stories.
Price: 31 € / 2200 RUB
Students: 23 € / 1700 RUB
Duration: 2 hours
Includes: Guide, tram ticket
Booking is essential!
MEETING POINT Alternative Moscow Tour Meeting Point
DETAILED DIRECTIONS FOR YOUR COMFORT:
1.Go to Kitay Gorod metro station (Purple Line (#7) or Orange Line (#6)).
2. Take the escalator up (not the stairs!)
3. Find the monument to Cyril and Methodius in the center of Slavyanskaya Square ( see how it looks ). Our guide will wait for you in front of this monument with a big red umbrella saying "Moscow Free tour"
4. Make sure you've taken the right exit: you should see 2 men with a cross and NOT a bell
DO YOU HAVE OTHER MOSCOW CITY TOURS?Sure we do! We have different standard and unique city tours in Moscow. You can see the full list and book them for the best prices in Moscow here: moscow guided tours .
WhatsApp us or Call 9AM-8PM or
Book FREE Tour now
"A very enjoybale day in Moscow. We had a very nice and knowledgeable guide Anastasia.(Nastia) She was very passionate about the City and we learnt so much in our brief four hours walk with her! Certainly this walking tour added a lot of value to our Moscow Holiday. A great idea to educate visitors about Russia and Moscow. The group was intimate enough to ask questions and stop for snacks etc..we thoriughly enjoyed it and would highly reccomend it.Carry on doing a great job!"
"I really enjoyed the tour, it was a great experience, very informative and fun. I will definitely tell everybody about that tour, keep it it is a fantastic idea!"
"Sorry I do not remember the names :( ... They were very talkative and very into everything. I think they both really love the city, and they made me feel like this to. They knew much about History, which was very informative! Great guides!!!"
"We partook of the fantastic Petersburg Free Tour. Due to our timing during the low season (shockingly not everyone is flocking to Moscow while the average temperature is 15F), it ended up being just us and Sonia, the afore-mentioned super-guide. She quickly ascertained the limited scope of our wanderings.."