For more than 70 years Moscow was the capital of the huge Soviet empire. The streets of the city are still full of remnants of the communist regime and the Cold War, and the fearsome Soviet strongholds still guard the young democracy in Russia.
Take our Communist Moscow tour and see the infamous headquarters of KGB on Lubyanka, the Revolution Square, Bolshoi Theater, the museum of the Gulag concentration camp system, Tverskaya Street, the main street of the city, and other important Soviet sights in the center of the city!
Discover the hidden pages of the Soviet history from the Great Socialist Revolution to the Perestroika. Stalin’s great terror, secret KGB prisons, the Cold War, the Soviet Movement for Freedom and much more – on our Communist Moscow tour!
On our Communist Moscow Tour you’ll see:
- Ex-KGB Headquarters on Lubyanka
- Solovetsky Stone, a memorial to the victims of political repressions
- Bolshoi Theatre
- The Gulag Museum (without visiting)
- Sluzhebny Vhod, the best Soviet style cafe
- Tverskaya St, the main street of the city
- Eliseevsky Gastronum, the most important grocery store of USSR
- The Museum of Revolution (without visiting)
Time: 6 PM|
Price: 24 € / 1150 RUB
Students: 14 € / 550 RUB
Duration: 2 hours
Available: Every day
If the guide didn’t give you the ticket – tour will be free for you.
Please contact us +7 495 222 34 66
Booking is not essential! Just come and join the tour!
DETAILED DIRECTIONS FOR YOUR COMFORT:
1. Get to the Lubyanka (Red Line) metro station.
2. Use any exit.
3. Find the memorial Solovetsky stone in the center of the Lubyanka Square. The guide will wait for you near it.
Metro map image based on source by Студия Артемия Лебедева, © 2012